Wednesday, April 17, 2013

New quilt teaching projects!!

Hello everyone, It is beautiful day out here in Al..looks like spring is finally here. I love such days to work on my own and my class quilt projects. I have 10 students interested in learning quilting and also going to help me finish about 20-22 baby / lap quilts that I plan to make and finish by September/October for my charity project.

 I have been busy cutting fabrics like crazy to get things started. I would also like to take the opportunity to thank Jennifer from Northcott fabrics for sending us some lovely fabrics which will aid us in making 6-7 quilts. Now I have to work on my next most important task for teaching i.e. need to fix my sewing machine which has been acting crazy lately and then  I can schedule classes to teach for free and in return they help me finish my quilts.

I really can't wait to get started on teaching..love to meet new and old students. I am sharing some pics of the beautiful fabric that we received and need to be cut and some which I have been already cutting  from yesterday.


What projects have you bee guys working on lately.. I love to see all the beautiful quilts and it is such an amazing thing to watch the same quilt can have different results when different fabrics are used.


Happy Quilting!!!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...