Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Sew Sampler Box review!

Lately, I was asked by few if I had a subscription for a Sew Sampler Box by FatquarterShop and I hadn't. So out of curiosity and to reply to my fellow quilters what's in that box I decided to check it out and do a review of the same. So, let's see what's included in the box that you receive. They say a picture speaks for itself...so let's open the box.

 Your goodies are packed beautifully in a gift wrap paper.
As soon as you open it...it's heaven.
 Your goodies will be different in each box every month..the July box had fat eights of Dixie fabric by Cluck Cluck Sew and a pattern designed specifically to go along with it.
 There was Olfa rotary cutter, sewline pencil, a block pattern, sticker and oh a cute needle fabric case is included too.


Isn't this all amazing for $24.99 plus shipping. I just loved the box and only can imagine what awesome goodies will be waiting for next month. So, if you haven't enrolled till now as you weren't sure what's included now you do. Go ahead and subscribe for it, I am sure you will love it.

Happy Quilting,
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...