Thursday, May 2, 2013

Simply Retro with Camille Roskelley Ebook Review



2 days ago, I received an eBook for review from CT Pub called "Simply Retro with Camille Roskelley". I am sure the author or quilter does not need any introduction. She is known for her amazing patterns and moreover her fabrics ( I wish I can have them all, sadly I don't). She is also  a Craftsy instructor where she shares her knowledge.

I am in love with this Ebook. It has 11 projects and yes as the name suggest they are all Retro or Traditional however has a very modern look to them. Some of my favorites in this book is Swell, Adorn, Baby love, Fresh and Sweet Life.

The book starts with the explanation of basic requirements for quilting, then moves on with how and what fabric would look great with these projects. She explains HST (Half Square Triangles), Flying geese methods which can make you achieve beautiful quilts. The book also talks about free motion quilting and hand quilting techniques.

This book is just awesome and a must-have in a quilters library.

This book will be available for purchase at CTPUB, Amazon and you know what you can even get a signed copy at Camille's store Thimble Blossoms. Who wouldn't love that wish I could get a signed copy too if I could afford.

Go ahead and grab a copy you wont regret..It is an awesome book!!!

Pic Copyright:CT Pub
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...