Thursday, July 9, 2015

Welcome to Farm girl Vintage block sew-along!



Woo-hoo!! It's #farmgirlfridays today and I am excited to share my block with you .

I have chosen "Haystack Block" from this book. First I need to tell you something about the book. Now I am sure all who are are part of #sew-along already know it however I must tell you this is  an awesome book and the best part is precise  instruction and explanation plus pictures to guide you while sewing the block. I love this book..I think one of the best books I have come across in quilting. 

So here I present my "Haystack block" from the book. I love the way it has turned out. I am using all the scraps I have in my stash to work on all the blocks from this book.




A close up of the block in the book and my finished block.

And this is a close up of the block 12.5"

 I am still working on my other blocks...I am going in random order :) ..I am a behind because the day this post is going live,I am on trip with a friend to teach some kids in other country :) . So you can see all my blocks and also a baby size quilt either or on instagram or pinterest under my id: @sskcraftshop in late July. I have shared some blocks already though there.

Now go ahead and visit for the Grandma's Quilt block here. You can also find link for all the block participants here.

Thanks to fatquartershop for letting me be a part of this #farmgirlfridays. So go ahead and check the other blogs who are sewing some other awesome blocks from this book.

Thanks for stopping by :) .




post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...