Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Knitters Pride Review



Recently, I was sent some different kinds of hooks from knitters pride. I was fortunate enought to use the below set in my class for my students to see and feel and compare these with the crochet hooks we have been using. I would love to provide my honest opinion as a crocheter I crochet a lot in the night while watching Tv. I do a lot of testing too for a particular designer and always my hands do get tired from the hooks I use, however I must admit I am in love with these crochet hooks. They are so nice and comfortable...I am totally in love with it. I am planning on using hook from their other series and as I do will be posting pics soon. I highly recommend these hooks and think everyone one who crochets must give it a try. Let me be honest if you use aluminum hooks getting used to these may take a while however as soon as you get a grip of these you will not turn back to those....I have some that I would love to do a giveaway so you can try. I am trying to see if I can arrange for some other prizes so we can have a giveaway just before Christmas..woohoo are you excited..I am. So wait for my next post by end of November for the giveaway.





  • Single ended aluminium crochet hooks with sturdy yet soft grips
  • Color coded grips, unique for each size
  • Perfectly smooth silver finish
  • Thoughtfully packed sets of most frequently used sizes, in Fluorescent Green faux leather case with see through vinyl
Packaging
Set of 9 Waves Crochet hooks, packed in Fluorescent Green faux leather case with see through vinyl
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...