Thursday, January 26, 2017

Layer Cake Pop Quilt-along!!


New year and new quilt-along great way to start the year, isn"t it ?. At-least for me, I wanted to start on one so I can work and finish some quilts by year end rather then trying to finish gifts all at the last minute.



Fatquartershop has a great quilt-along starting today called Layer Cake Pop. I love the fabric and design of this quilt . The quilt kit is available  at fatquartershop and if you wish to use your fabric from stash no issue the pattern is free and it works up quick at-least I finished cutting some blocks. I will be posting the pics by weekend however in the mean time go ahead and check out some great projects of blocks and finished quilts here.

Also, they have some amazing quilt-along lined up so keep checking fatquartershop and join in to have some fun and quilt along the way.

Happy Quilting!!!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...