Monday, April 6, 2015

BreAly Thread/yarn review and coupon!


Hey Everyone,

Recently, I came across these fingering gradient yarn. I love the way they change the color gradually. It gives your project a very different and unique look. These self striping yarn are just gorgeous when knitted in shawl or even garments. I met a lovely store owner on etsy Brenda of Bre-Aly Threads. She provides these delicious looking yarn at a very affordable prices. The cotton crochet yarn is amazing to work wit as you can see I have posted pictures of the shawl I tested recently for Deanne Ramsey of Addydae Design you should check her out too..Ok getting back to yarn Brenda also provides you option of creating your own custom colorways, You get to pick and choose colors for 3 or 4ply yarn...isn't that awesome.

I just loved working with her 4 ply cotton thread and as I contacted Brenda she also agreed to give a coupon to our readers to save some $$. She has offered a coupon you can use to save 15% on your order on her etsy store.. so go ahead and shop your favorite striping yarn and save some cash. The code to save some $$ in her store is SSKCRAFTS15 till May end (minimum order of $9).


Isn't the color transition awesome...i just loved working with the 4ply yarn, I am so happy with my finished shawl/scarf...don't you love it. I am also working on another project using one of her beautiful  cotton striping yarn...will share the pics soon.

You can buy self striping and also solids too to go with your peoject. The striping yarn is available in 100 or 140 gms for $20 or $28.50 and the solids 50gm are for $9.


So go ahead, check her shop out, and create your own colorway and create something beautiful... Brenda is awesome to work with and will help you everyway possible. You will love this yarn if you love the color changing cotton 4 ply fingering weight yarn...you can also like her page on FB to get all updates.

Disclaimer: The review is my personal based on using the product. I received the product in discounted rate however the review is based on my personal opinion based.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...