Thursday, July 3, 2014

instax mini 8 review!!


As growing up I watched old movies and had fascination for the Polaroid camera...the ones where you would click and get pics instantly…. I know you all know what I am talking about. So when I was teaching a project life and scrap-booking demo class my students asked me if the instax mini 8 would be a good camera to have and if I had tried it. I loved the idea and thought should give it a try.

I have been as mentioned in love with Polaroid camera since kid and this camera was a must have for me from the moment I read about it. .It is seriously cute, user friendly functions, and the best part is to get pictures instantly... And not to forget instax mini’s come in range of amazing colors.

So when I received my white instax mini I and my students started playing around with it. The camera is way too cool and so are the features..not to forget it is not at all bulky.




The pictures are credit card sized which anyone in crafting especially scrap-booking/project life etc. would love. We tried some pictures in class for demo and oh my do we all love it. This small compact thing does it job brilliantly I must say. This is one investment you should think of if you travel, scrapbook , have kids or are outdoor activity person, so you can capture those moments instantly.

Here is the picture I took just to show you how well this compact camera takes pic indoors as well as outdoor.


 

                 (sorry one of the pics got white chalk powder color on it :) )

Let’s look at some of the features and specification of instax mini 8.

Cute and compact body design available in five different colors!
Simple operation for instant pictures



Adjust the dial to the lit position.





Press the button beside the lens to turn power on.



















Shoot and obtain pictures instantly.






Brightness adjustment dial

instax mini 8 automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and informs you of the suitable setting by lighting the corresponding lamp. Turn the brightness adjustment dial to the position (mark) of the lit lamp.


You can take a high-key photo easily.
Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression.


Specifications:

Specifications

Instant FilmFujifilm Instant Color Film "instax mini"
Picture size62 x 46mm
Shooting range / Focusing range0.6m - ∞
ShutterShutter speed: 1/60 sec.
Exposure controlManual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
FlashConstant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
Power SupplyTwo LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
Capacity: 10 film packs (based on our company research)
OthersExposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
Dimensions & Weight116mm x 118.3mm x 68.2mm / 307g (without batteries, strap and film pack)
Note:
  • Specifications are subject to change without notice.


All in all I and my students are very happy with this product. The Camera and film can be easily purchased at Amazon.com or even I saw the other day in Michaels Craft Store. 


Thanks to Fujifilm for providing the camera for review. All features and specification text/images are copyright fof fujifim.or @sskcraftshop. Please do not copy.

Thanks,
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...