Sunday, July 30, 2017

My version of 3hr gingham quilt


Hi Everyone,

I have been quiet for some while as my machine had been having issues so I am using my old machine...not anywhere close to my machine.

Anyways, when I saw the 3 hour ginghamquilt my fatquartershop, I decided to give it a try. So here are some pics as I was short on 2 fabrics I did 5" instead of 5" so its a bit small but works for me as I made it for my pets :). Promised my son next will be for him.

The fabric is not gingham print so it shows how same pattern with different print makes it look different..all in all I am happy and it's a super super quick to make. Ok not the best pics but works just to share.



This is completely done and just needs to be finished with backing and binding.


 I am still deciding on which one to use for backing and binding.



Here is the actual pattern which is free from fatquartershop which you can find on the link here
 The finished version is here of fatquartershop with gingham print.

Here is the the youtube video link where kimberly demonstrates it verywell.



Thanks and Happy Quilting!!


post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...