Friday, April 1, 2011

Review:Fashion Dog


Hello Everyone, My name is Rusky and I am a year old Pomeranian and my mommy asked me to write a review for this book as it included projects related to me....woof woof!!!

Finally I find a book that I can say thanks to author for writing for "US". I love fashion like any other person does and this book was answer to my prayer. I  was tired wearing the same harness, collars and sweater and was looking for a style statement. This book includes some adorable projects like Sportswear, , knit sweater, bad-boy vest (my favorite:)) , Long Scarf, Leg -Warmers, Seventies style, Floral Scarf (would look good on my neighbor, she is adorable), Pretty in pink, Royal Cushion, Reversible coat for those rainy days, Haute couture collar , Haute couture leads, Jewelled collar, Skull and crossbones pendant, Bone Pendant, Precious Pendant, Little bells and lastly A heart...this book also has colored photographs of my fellow friends with clear instructions.

My mommy hasn't stitched any of the clothes or accessories yet but I can't wait for her to stitch one for me. I am sure if you see this book and if you love your four legged companion you will fall in love with this book too.

Pros: I am in love with this book
Cons: Mommy has not stitched anything yet, will update if she finds.
Overall: Good Book

ISBN:9781844486083
Picture copyright of Search Press
xoxo,
Rusky 
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...