Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year and FaveQuilts Top 100: My tutorial made it!


Hello Everyone,

"Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous new year ahead". I have been busy with my little one whom I delivered in August so was not much active on my blog and had less teaching classes scheduled. I promise to be more efficient this year by posting tutorials ( I have one not sewing/quilting related though which will be posted in a day or 2) and reviews.

I also have a good news to share. My project, the Fabric Flower, made it onto our list of 2013's Top 100 Quilting Projects!  I am super thrilled and as said earlier stay tuned we will be having many more projects/tutorials in future.



Best Wishes!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...